I decided to make something for the 2014 Foundations Revealed competition.
I don't really have any ideas for the geometry theme but the 1908 Transitional Corset I thought would be a great thing to make. I've never actually made a corset, the closest was making my 18th century stays. Early 1900's is also an era I haven't looked at before.
I got the pattern and found a lot of helpful information from this article. I think you have to have a subscription to see it though.
It did not have seam allowance and I decided not to add any because the measurements the original came out to be were a bit bigger than me and I'm not great with math so I figured I'd just go with this.
As far as I can tell, I think the mock up size worked well and except for taking out one of the gusset pieces, it works. So next I'll cut out the actual fabric, when I decide on it!