Once again I failed to take good pictures of the dress lol. And of course Not one full picture with the shoes showing! But heres what I have! At least since I have a program in my pocket it gives an idea of what the pocket design looks like.
My next project I am determined to take pictures while making it and get a good full shot of it when im done!
The pattern was great to work with though. It went together fast and easily. The hardest part was probably getting the scallop design at the neck and shoulders to come out easily, and only because I haven't done scallops before. The directions explained it well and it didn't take long to figure out. I also didn't need to alter the pattern at all. It fit me really well, the only thing I did was shorten the hemline.
Edit: I took full length pictures! I even have the 1940 shoes on!