I tried measuring the armhole and adjusting the pattern I had and that still didn't work. Then I tried to drape it which also didn't work.
Draping it I got a sleeve that fit the armhole and went and cut the fabric only to once again have the sleeve go wrong.
I'm really really frustrated with these sleeves. I know the armhole may be too big but I can't think of any way to fix that without starting over. The newest sleeve fits the armhole but it just gets all weird and starts twisting. On top of that its too big around my arm and the elbow is too far down.
I did finish the solid color linen petticoat to go with it, so all thats left are these awful sleeves!