1. Started to work on making an 18th century cap. I only had sketches online of the shape the pattern pieces should be so it ended up the size of a baby's cap. But my pattern worked out so now I've just got to make it bigger and try again before actually hand sewing it and using my good fabric!
2. I haven't talked about my bedroom plans in a while. I've got half of my curtains up but still need to finish them! I've also finally decided on making up this bedspread in the same blue satiny fabric I made my quilted wedge pillow a while back. I'm going to make a bedskirt and shams and things to go with it.
3. Added another magazine to my collection this week! I love the dress on the front, I'm thinking of making this, I already have a pattern with a back very similar!
4. I finally picked this as my inspiration for my 1860 sheer! With blue ribbons instead of pink!