I need to have my dress done by tomorrow to take pictures of it but thanks to horrible awful sleeves, I spent the last day and night trying to get my sleeves right and it put me super behind schedule on my dress!
I literally have made 11 different sleeve patterns trying to get it right, I tried everything. Originally I planned to do long sleeve, but the one I tried fit horribly so I went to a elbow length sleeve. What I really wanted for that length was the kind with seam at the elbow like the jacket in Costume Closeup. Unfortunately that sleeve pattern didn't fit the first time I made the jacket and no matter how I tried the pattern I couldn't get the size right this time. So I just finally somehow got a basic sleeve with no extra seams. I don't love it as much but at this point I'm just glad it works.
I did cut out the skirt and made buttons (first time ever! I lovee them!!).
I plan on putting two buttons on the back to loop up the skirt with. I also ended up with plenty of fabric to trim the skirt with! Now I just need to decide on how to trim it, and the bodice, sleeves, and hat! Tonight's probably going to be a long night trying to get this finished up but at least I'll have pictures soon!