Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Exciting Monday

Sometimes the best way for me to be sure to finish something is to just go at it right away and work like mad till I finish it. It's when I put things down and pick up other projects in between that it never gets done. Fortunately that didn't happen with the 1916 Lucile dress!  I'm so excited to say that I finished it tonight! I'm going to give it a whole post later this week when I can find someone to take real pictures of me in it! Here's  a preview-
I'm so excited about this dress and I have lots to say about it but I'll save that for it's own post!

And as a bonus! I finally finally completed something I can use for the Historical Sew Fortnightly because this dress is obviously perfect for the challenge 15 which is the color white and it's not due till July 29, so I'm early! This has inspired me to push myself to get some more historical things done before summer ends and I really want to do more of the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment