Saturday, June 8, 2013

Secret life of Bloggers Post

 This was supposed to be posted earlier today but my Internet got cut yesterday and they aren't fixing it until Monday! So there's not a full week of pictures unfortunately because I had to go with what I had already in the post and finish it up from my phone! Next week will be better! Go check everyone else's posts out over at World Turn'd Upside Down! ( I don't know how to link from my phone either ... Ill fix this later!)

Saturday June 1

- Repainted my new iron bed, it is now bright white and fresh looking!


Sunday June 2
- Moved lots of things out of my apartment and found a street named Alton! (Like Alton Brown the cook!)

Monday June 3

I finally tried this Papillote curling technique from the 18th century and I loved it! I did large curls so it was really quick to do but I bet this would work really well for historical hairstyles if you did small pieces!

Tuesday June 4

Worked on a t-shirt quilt for a friend's little sister.

Wednesday June 5
I was trying to come up with some floral designs to embroider and ended up just sketching and coloring in this picture. I'm not really the best drawer but I do love to do it sometimes just for fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment